Thursday, January 27, 2011

BRAID OUT HAIR STYLE AND PRODUCT REVIEW ON HYDRATHERMA NATURALS

SINCE I BEEN NATURAL I BECAME A P.J. ( PRODUCT JUNKIE) ONE OF MY GOALS FOR 2011 WAS TO FIND A PRODUCT TO STAY WITH THAT CAN PROVIDE A BALANCE OF PROTEIN AND MOISTURE FOR MY HAIR..

FOR MONTHS I WAS LOOKING ON YOUTUBE I CAME ACROSS A YOUTUBER NAME HEALTY HAIR JOURNEY, I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE VIDEOS AND HOW TO STYLES AND INFORMATION ABOUT HER PRODUCTS CALLED HYDRATHERMA NATURALS.

I JUST RECENTLY RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS PICTURED  ABOVE.  I USED THE PRODUCTS FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT I DID A BRAID OUT STYLE I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE OUTCOME. MY HAIR IS NOT DRY IS IT VERY SOFT AND MANAGEABLE!!!

CHECK OUT MY PICTURES!!



AFTER I SHAMPOOED AND DEEP CONDITONED AND APPLIED LEAVE IN PROTEIN BALANCE CONDITIONER, I DETANGLED AND APPLIED GROWTH LOTION, GROWTH OIL AND FOAMING SEA SILK CURLY STYLER , I SECTION MY HAIR AND I BRAIDED IN TO SECTIONS, I LET MY HAIR AIR DRY.

LOOK AT THE RESULTS





BEFORE I UNBRAIDED MY HAIR I APPLIED  GROWTH LOTION, GROWTH OIL AND FOAMING SEA SILK CURLY STYLER  

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS, I AM STAYING WITH THIS PRODUCT!

THE PRODUCTS THAT I USED YOU CAN FIND @ www.healthyhairjourney.com

ALWAYS REMEMBER
RELAXERS ARE TEMPORARY
NATURAL IS A LIFETIME
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis