Friday, April 1, 2011

NATURAL HAIR STYLING WITH HAIR FLOWERS!!

SINCE WE ARE IN THE SPRING SEASON I BEEN PURCHASING SO MANY HAIR FLOWERS, A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO NATURAL HAIR STYLING. I PUT TOGETHER A VARIATION OF PICTURES WITH HAIR FLOWERS IN DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES
CHECK THEM OUT.

A RED FLOWER WITH A BLOWN OUT AFRO!!



FLAT TWIST ON A BRAID OUT STYLE!!




FRENCH ROLL PINNED TO THE BACK !!



FRENCH ROLL UPDO FROM A BRAID OUT, CAME OUT GREAT!!



TWO FRENCH BRAIDS WITH A FLOWER ATTACHED AT THE BACK!!!

TWIST OUT HAIR PINNED TO THE SIDE!!



TWIST OUT HAIR PINNED TO THE SIDE!!



TWIST OUT HAIR PINNED TO THE SIDE!!

MY FABOLOUS FROHAWK!!!

TODAY I AM AT 11 MONTHS NATURAL I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME FREEDOM TO BE NATURAL!!! NEXT MONTH I WILL BE 1 FULL YEAR OF BEING NATURAL!!!

ALWAYS REMEMER
RELAXERS ARE TEMPORARY
NATURAL IS A LIFETIME
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis