Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator Product Review!

BY HAVING CURLY HAIR TEXTURE FINDING THE BEST GEL ACTIVATOR IS VERY IMPORTANT.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEL ACTIVATORS AND STYLING GELS IS THAT STYLING GELS LIKE ECO STYLER GIVES GREAT CURL DEFINITION, BUT DOES NOT KEEP YOUR CURLS MOISTURIZED.
GEL ACTIVATORS OR CURL ACTIVATORS  GIVES YOU CURL DEFININTION AND KEEPS YOUR CURLS MOISTURIZED.
 THIS PAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN USING THE HAWAIIAN SILKY GEL ACTIVATOR.

CHECK OUT THE PICS!!

DAY ONE :MY HAIR IN A CURLY PUFF I ASLO ADDED THE HAWAIIAN SILKY 14 N 1 MIRACLE WORKER.

DAY TWO CURLS LOOKS GOOD!!






DAY THREE LOOKS AND FEELS SOFT!


I LIKE THE CURL DEFINITION AND I DID NOT NEED TO REAPPLY ANY GEL FOR THOSE DAYS, MY HAIR DID NOT FLAKE AND MY HAIR  WAS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED.

HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE THIS PAST SATURDAY



THE HAWAIIAN SILKY GEL ACTIVATOR DEFINETLY IS A PLUS I JUST LOVE HOW MY CURLS HAS HOLD UP!

I AM VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH THE HAWAIIAN SILKY GEL ACTIVATOR, IT IS BEST TO APPLY IT TO WET HAIR.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks soooo good. I LOVE this. I'm transitioning and planning on doing the BC in July and looking for some gels that are gonna define my curls and not dry my hair out or get flakey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! Good Luck on finding the that product!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sharethis