Sunday, May 22, 2011

ORS - OLIVE OIL REPLENISHING CONDITIONER PRODUCT REVIEW




DUE TO THE HOT WEATHER IN SOUTH MY HAIR NEEDS A GOOD DEEP CONDITION. THE ORS OLIVE OIL REPLENISHING CONDITIONER IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR CO WASHES AND DEEP CONDITIONING. I USE TO USE THIS PRODUCT BACK WHEN I HAD RELAXERS.
I DID IT AS A CO-WASH AND I ALSO DETANGLED MY HAIR AND PUT MY HAIR IN A PLASTIC CAP AND LEFT ON FOR AN HOUR!




THIS IS THE AMOUNT OF HAIR I DETANGLED.



HAIR AFTER RINSING THE CONDITIONER



MY HAIR  FELT VERY SOFT AND MANAGABLE, I HAD SECTIONED MY HAIR AND APPLIED
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14 N 1 MIRACLE WORKER AND DID JUMBO TWO STRAND TWISTS.




NOTE: IT IS  VERY IMPORTANT TO DO COWASHES AND TO DETANGLE CURLY KINKY HAIR AND TO ALSO KEEP RECORD OF THE AMOUNT OF HAIR YOU DETANGLED.

MY NEXT PRODUCT REVIEW WILL BE ON
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14 N 1 MIRACLE WORKER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis