Friday, May 20, 2011

SHEA MOISTURE CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE - PRODUCT REVIEW

I BEEN USING THIS LINE FOR A FEW WEEKS, HOWEVER BEEN USING THE CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE SINCE MOTHER'S DAY!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF HOW MY HAIR LOOKED AFTER APPLYING THE CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS.

AFTER SHAMPOOING AND CONDITIONING WITH THE CURL AND STYLE MILK, I SECTIONED HAIR AND APPLIED THE CURL SMOOTHIE AND TWO STRAND TWIST.
THEN MIST MY HAIR WITH THE HOLD AND SHINE


DAY ONE

DAY TWO
CURLS STILL LOOKS GOOD BUT WAS FEELING ALOT OF BUILD UP


DAY THREE

  
AFTER DAY THREE I HAD FELT ALOT OF BUILD UP.

THE WHOLE SHEA MOISTURE CURLY LINE IS VERY GREAT AND GIVES GREAT CURL DEFINITION. I WOULDN'T USE THE SMOOTHIE ON THE DAILY BASIS DUE TO BUILD UP.
THIS WOULDN'T BE A STAPLE FOR ME AT THIS MOMENT, I DO FEEL THAT THE CURL SMOOTHIE WORKS BETTER ON WET OR DAMP HAIR THAN DRY HAIR.

ANOTHER PICTURE WITH MORE DETAIL TODAY DAY THREE


1 comment:

  1. Hey sis! I love your hair! I use the curl enhancing smoothie after a fresh wash or cowash. If I reweet I use it again. However, if I am doing a dry twist I do not add smoothie again. I like the film on the hair, because it protects it from the elements. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Sharethis