Friday, June 17, 2011

NATURAL CURLY HAIRSTYLES: CURLY FRO HAWK!



I WANTED TO SHARE THIS NEW CREATIVE BEAUTIFUL HAIRSTYLE FOR NATURAL HAIR.
THIS STYLE CAN BE DONE FROM AN OLD BRAID OUT OR TWIST OUT.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED:
·        2 BOBBY PINS
·        BOTTLE OF H20
·        STYLING GEL
·        BRUSH
·        HAIR MOISTURIZER
1.     I MIST MY HAIR WITH A BOTTLE OF H20 AND APPLIED HAWAIIAN SILKY’S 14 N 1 MIRACLE WORKER.
2.     I FINGER PARTED MY HAIR AND APPLIED A LITTLE BIT OF ECO STYLER GEL IN THE FRONT AND THE SIDES
3.      I GENTLY BRUSHED MY HAIR A SECURED WITH A BOBBY PIN ON BOTH SIDES.

Side View

I DID A FINGER PARTED SO MY PART WASN 'T STRAIGHT









THIS HAIR STYLE IS PERFECT FOR ANY DAY, WORKS ON ANY LENGTH OF HAIR! 
AND OF COURSE HEAT FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis