Thursday, June 9, 2011

PROTECTIVE STYLE :SLEEK AND SEXY NATURAL BUN ( WET METHOD)

THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER NATURAL HAIR BUN!!
PERFECT TO WEAR DURING THE HOT SUMMER MONTHS A GREAT PROTECTIVE STYLE.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR SLEEK AND SEXY  NATURAL HAIR BUN.
  • LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
  • STYLING GEL
  • BRUSH
  • 2 SMALL GOODY'S OUCHLESS BANDS
  • SATIN SCARF

I DID MY CO-WASH AND APPLIED THE BLUE MAGIC'S ARGON OIL HERBAL COMPLEX LEAVE IN CONDITIONER.
THEN I APPIED THE ECO STYLER OLIVE OIL GEL ON WET HAIR AND BRUSH MY HAIR AND ATTACHED A SMALL GOODY'S OUCHLESS BAND.


Hair in Bun
 AFTER CREATING MY BUN, I HAD TWISTED MY HAIR  AROUND AND THEN ADDED  ANOTHER SMALL GOODY'S OUCHLESS BAND! TO SECURE THE BUN.

Back View

Back View


THEN I APPLIED A LITTLE MORE ECO STYLER TO MY EDGES

Side View



THE FINISHED LOOK!




 TO KEEP MY EDGES SMOOTH I USED AN OLD SATIN GOWN FROM WHEN I WAS PREGNANT AND HAD CUT IT TO MAKE A SATIN SCARF.




NEXT DAY RESULTS





I FELT VERY CONFIDENT IN WEARING MY HAIR IN THIS PROTECTIVE STYLE. I REALLY NEEDED TO GIVE MY HAIR A BREAK. I WILL DO MY BEST TO WEAR THIS STYLE THRU SUNDAY WHICH IS MY SHAMPOO DAY.
NOTE: IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL DO ANOTHER NATURAL BUN METHOD USING A MESH DONUT BUN!! 
 LOVE YOUR HAIR LADIES!

1 comment:

Sharethis