Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NATURAL HAIR STYLES: NATURAL HAIR COILED!!


THIS PAST SATURDAY I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I GOT MY NATURAL HAIR COILED
I WENT TO A LOCAL BARBER SHOP CALLED                     Mr. Cheeks Original Creations
LOCATED  IN COLUMBIA, SC, WHERE THEY HAVE A NATURAL HAIR STYLIST THAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR SOMETIME.
CHECK OUT THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF THIS STYLE!!
ABOUT TO GET CLEANED

WAITING!!


THE PRODUCTS USED
TALIAH WAAJID LOCK IT UP GEL AND AFRICAN HEALING OIL

DESIGN ESSENTIALS

DONE AND FRESH CLEAN HAIR!!









 THE NEXT DAY COILED OUT




I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVED THIS EXPERIENCE GOING TO A NATURAL HAIR STYLIST!!
THE STYLIST NAME IS DEE SHE ALSO DO DREDLOCKS AND OTHER NATURAL HAIR TYPES
IF YOU LIVE IN THE COLUMBIA, SC AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR NATURAL HAIR STYLED
THIS IS THERE INFO
MR. CHEEKS ORGINAL CREATIONS
2739 B. BROADRIVER RD
COLUMBIA, SC 29210
803-807-9127
ASK FOR DEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis