Sunday, August 21, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: DPI'S GEL CURL ACTIVATOR AND CURL REVITALIZER!!


I WAS OUT OF MY STAPLE PRODUCT HAWAIIAN SILKY 14N 1 MIRACLE WORKER, AS I GO TO MY LOCAL BBS, THEY WAS ALSO OUT OF IT AS WELL.
ONE OF THE LADIES AT THE SHOP REFERRED ME TO A SIMILAR PRODUCT
CALLED DPL GEL CURL ACTIVATOR AND CURL REVITALIZER,
I NEVER HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT, AND AT THE PRICE I WAS WILLING TO TRY!!

I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THE GEL CURL ACTIVATOR WAS IN A BOTTLE!!
DPL STANDS FOR DERMATOLOGIST'S PRODUCTS LIMITED

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES

DAY ONE



DAY TWO



DAY THREE

DAY FOUR


DAY FIVE

EACH MORNING I WILL SECTIONED MY HAIR AND SPRAY WITH WATER AND I  APPLIED THE GEL CURL ACTIVATOR, AND NIGHT I WILL SECTIONED AND SPRAY WITH  WATER AND I WILL USE THE CURL REVITALIZER
THIS A STAPLE FOR ME!!

1 comment:

  1. An on-line shopper can system a reputable product reviews sites and opt for the products they want to acquire, pursuing choosing pretty a couple of critiques appears which aid the shopper for finding acquainted using the product. If you're bewildered about obtaining an item about website, then endure distinctive critiques and choose it doesn't matter if to pick it or not. product reviews

    ReplyDelete

Sharethis