Monday, August 1, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: SUAVE NATURALS SOOTHING LILAC CONDITIONER!


I RECENTLY CHANGED  MY CONDITIONER WANTED TO GIVE VO5 A BREAK, SO I  DECIDED TO TRY SUAVE NATURALS SOOTHING LILAC CONDITIONER!

UPDATE: I ONLY SHAMPOO ONCE A MONTH, AND DO COWASHES TWICE A WEEK

CHECK OUT THE PICS!!







I REALLY LOVE THIS CONDITIONER!!
 DEFINITELY A 5 STAR!!
IT WASN'T TOO THICK HAD A VERY NICE TEXTURE AND MY HAIR FELT IN LOVE WITH IT!!

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PRODUCTS TO GET BETTER RESULTS!!

AFTER RINSING OUT THE CONDITIONER I DID A DEEP CONDITIONER USING ORS WHICH I DO TWICE A MONTH.


 

I APOLOGIZE FOR SLOPPY PICTURES!! LOL!!

NOTE: TODAY IS MY ANNIVERSARY ON AUGUST 1, 2010 I COLORED MY NATURAL HAIR, I WILL BE DOING A POST ON COLOR AND NATURAL HAIR COMING SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis