Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MY SECOND BIG CHOP!!

BYE BYE HAIR HELLO TWA
IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE, FIRST OF ALL I WAS TIRED OF THE COLOR THAT I HAVE BEEN WEARING FOR OVER 14 MONTHS, DEALING WITH FAIRY KNOTS, AND BEING A PRODUCT JUNKIE

TODAY OCTOBER 5TH , 2011 IS MY SECOND BIG CHOP

MY HAIR BEFORE I DID A BIG CHOP
MY GOAL NOW IS TO HAVE  HEALTHY HAIR  AND TO NOT COLOR MY HAIR FOR ANOTHER YEAR.
I AM HAPPY I DID A BIG CHOP FOR A  SECOND TIME AND THE LAST TIME, IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A NICE LENGTH, BUT I WAS TIRED OF THE COLOR AND DID NOT WANT TO APPLY ANOTHER COLOR THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED DAMAGE.
 I AM CONFIDENT TO ROCK A TWA!
 SINCE I HAVE BEEN NATURAL, IT WAS LIKE ALL I WILL  SEE ON YOUTUBE WAS ABOUT LENGTH AND LONG NATURAL HAIR, BUT WEARING A TWA IS SEXY TOO!!


NO MORE COLOR!!

HUGS!

NATURAL BROWN QUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharethis